Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Better?

We had a nice Christmas at the cabin; hiking and picture taking and most importantly, TOGETHER for the holiday (first set of pictures here).

I'm still struggling with keeping my attitude up; it comes and goes, but I'm doing better than I was Christmas Eve. I'm determined to suck it up and make it work here, at least for a couple of years, and re-evaluate then if I want. And I'm determined to get back on track with my eating and exercise habits; I know from experience food and exercise have a huge impact on my RA and my overall well being, both of which are in dire need a swift kick in the tush.

I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas, and I hope everyone is looking forward to a safe and Happy New Year.

1 comment:

coopercreek said...

Hey Jennifer, please email me at cardilover at yahoo dot com. I'd like to get in touch with you since I'm in the St. Louis area and have Cardigans too!!

Laura, Cooper and Carly